Back to webinars
TRIOS Café: Functional Occlusion
Too often IOS is used purely as a substitute for impression material. In fact, it is a much more powerful tool for patient communication, diagnosis and a means of improving accuracy in the delivery of your final restorations.
Dr Shepperson will outline several features of the TRIOS that enable you to improve laboratory communication and visualize functional and occlusal elements of each patient.
1. Learn the fundamental elements of functional occlusion and how to use your TRIOS to evaluate a case.
2. How can we communicate an adapted occlusion to the laboratory?
3. Reviewing vertical dimension and inter-occlusal clearance.
4. The importance of scanning provisionals for the laboratory.
5. Patient Specific Motion – how does the lab use it and when and how to record it.
This is a presentation that can't be missed!