Back to Online Learning Hub
How to design an upper jaw stabilization splint with anterior guidance
Maxillary stabilization splints with anterior guidance are some of dentistry’s most common occlusal splint types. Join this webinar for a detailed walkthrough of the sophisticated design workflow using 3Shape Splint Studio.
In this webinar, you will learn how to:
- Control the retention, fit and patient comfort in an occlusal splint
- Set up the Virtual articulator for anterior guidance
- Use the Virtual articulator to sculpt anterior guidance ramp
- Achieve posterior disclusion guided by lower jaw incisors in protrusion
- Achieve posterior disclusion guided by lower jaw canines in laterotusion
- Establish even centric stops.